Welcome to the the Danish Society for Emergency Medicine
The Danish Society for Emergency Medicine (DASEM) aims to improve emergency medical care in Danmark. This is done through educational activities, research and courses.
DASEM seeks to establish Emergency Medicine as a recognised field of medicine in Denmark. So far, Emergency Medicine has been recognised as a supra-speciality.
DASEM is the Danish representative in the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EuSEM) and the International Federation for Emergency Medicine (IFEM)
How you can help
- Join us! Membership is free. Sign up and recieve e-newsletters, discount on books and more. (Membership is for doctors only).
Sign up here.
- Visiting Scandinavia? Give us buzz! We are always on the look out for speakers and would like to hear about research, experiences and methods from abroad!
- Donate.....see details here
- Become a corporate sponsor. Contact us for details.
- Not a doctor? Join our mailinglist (it's free too)
- Network! If you have news, links or tips about emergency medicine that you would like to share send us an e-mail. We might post it on our website or in a newsletter.
The Danish Society for Emergency Medicine
c/o Akut Medicinsk Modtageafdeling 272
Sydvestjysk Sygehus Esbjerg